Sunday, November 21, 2010

Entry 6: Note taking experience

 Note taking is a process that is usually used to gather the main information and then use it in order to review or revise it. But what we realy know about it? Only a few students know that there are many ways of manipulating the information that was given and how to orgonize it.I was one of the students who were out of that list.I was  really surprised when Mrs. Shahnoza demonstrated us different types of note taking. It was really cool! I learned such names of diagrama like Table organizer that looked like a table  with many legs, or Cause and Effect that consisted of two rectangles and several triangles in th space between them. However, several diagrams I knew very well. They were Vena diagram and  Web. I knew them since I was studying at school. They were really useful in Literature classes.I also knew Time table which was relly helpful in remembering the dates and events.To conclude, I think it is really useful thing to take notes. The more you take them the better your memory is working.So,I advice you to find your own method of note taking and develope your memory.

1 comment:

  1. You are my Sunny Girl. Thank You for the information about Note taking))))))))

    ReplyDelete