Thursday, November 25, 2010

Entery 7: The Lanuage of Study

  Enrolling in the UWL was rather hard and nerveous period. The time passed and I found out that I was a person who would pay for the tution. I was really got sad. I talked over about it with my mother and tried to convince her that I could pass another exams next year, However, I have failed my try. Now I;m studying here and I'm so glad that I left out my plans about the next year))) Firstly, I'm studying in the IELTE. This is a special program that works by the American system. Our marks are built on grades. Also we get A-s, B-s and C-s. That makes us  to understand  our mistakes and not make them next time.Secondly, we switch on our attention to every subject. Each lesson here is major and I cannot say exactly which one gives me more opportunity to develope myself. Writing  helps me to creat good essays, Vocabulary gives thesises and words. Also, we have to type up our works and they have their deadlines. We need to hand them in on  time in order not to get bad degrees. Finally, our tutorials are very intellegent people. Our lessons are usually based on the English language . Even when we listen to them, we try to analyze everything in English and not let down our teachers groupmates and ourselves. To coclude, I like this place. Campus, students, seminars, lectures-everything is great! I'm so happy that I'm studying here. When the time comes and I'll graduate from the UWL I will come back here, but only as a teacher;))))

No comments:

Post a Comment