Friday, May 6, 2011

Entry 12: The way I used to Present in Past and Techniques I want to try in future

I like to make presentations. Since the school years it always was something that I really was found of. However, when I entered IELTE program I found out that my abilities in making presentations were not strong enough in order to make it perfect. I used to think that the more information you give, the more people will be interested in it, and it doesn't depend on the time. I also thought that moving from one side of the room to another would make me feel more comfortable and calm. However, after having few lessons I anderstood that the marks that my teachers always made me were enough reasonable to prove that I was acting wrong. Now I am practicing every day and want to be the best in my group. I want to try making my presentations much shorter,and tell only the main information for my presentation. I hope I will do it)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment