Sunday, February 13, 2011

Entry 11: The presentation I would like to make in the future and what would I change in its organization

To be honest, I have never thought about what kind of presentation I would like to do in the future. I actually not the advocate of such kind of activities. However, if I have a chance I will make the presentation about the special people in my life. I would tell to the audience about John Lennon, Freddy Mercury and Gary Moore. I would like to tell about the influence they all have done to the generation of all races and ages. Their talent and love to people made the world change into another place: beautiful, colorful and full of hopes on the best future. I would show everything on the computer, demonstrated the music and of course read their speeches about how they would change the world. I wouldn’t change anything in the rules of organizing the presentation.

1 comment:

  1. If you are really eager to do that presentation, remind me about it during our class. Perphaps, you will actually do that presentation someday! :)

    Ms.Shakhnoza

    ReplyDelete