Thursday, October 21, 2010

Entery 4: My Goals and Objectives

Since I was 12 years old I has been dreaming of going to Spain.Such a great love to this country made me think of taking the second language.Learning Spanish is the main goal that I have chosen and that I'm going to reach at any cost.I clearely understand that it will not be easy to take the second language especially when you are already studying one at the university.However,there is nothing impossible, especially when you are anxious to take it.In order to get start I began to visit language courses in different language centres.Among all of them I have chosen the training centre UniForum.Here I had got everything I needed:a live practice,developing of the skills of my learning style and even talking to the real spanish people.However,I don't think that it will be enough for me to visit this courses. In order to get the resut that I really need I read different books every day, listen to Spanish songs  and learn by heart new words.These courses have given me the garenty that at the end of 2010 I will have enough knowledge to practice on my own.Although I don't think that 4 months will be enough to learn the correct pronounciation or to learn all the grammar.I think I will neeed at least 2 years in order to be ready to speak and think free in Spanish.Now, all I have to do is to continue my practice and not to give up and as it was said in one cartoon :"Just keep going forward".


No comments:

Post a Comment