Thursday, October 21, 2010

Entery 3:My Study Habits and Learning Style


When I was a little girl I didn't like to watch how my parents explained to me different things.They were very angry with me when I just put my eyes down and  listned to them like this.Although,even when I didn't look at them I could understand them better than if they were trying to show me something.Inspite of all I listened to them very attentively and always surprised them with my ability to remember what they had told me.My talent also surprised my class mates at school times.Our teacher liked to read us different poems before we needed to learn them by heart.I listened to her voice and spelled every sentence by myself.After I came back home all I needed to do is to read the poem again.The same thing happened to me when I watched cartoons and films on TV.When I listened to monologues of heroes I could retell the story or the plot of the film to anyone who had never  seen this film before.It also helped me in studying words and idioms.About 65% of what I know today is coming from everything I have heard on TV,listened to the music and radio programs.I thought that this was somekind of talent,but the secret was hiding in another meaning of it.After passing exam of learning style I found out that this is my way of taking the information.I recomend to all take part in training of this kind of learning style,aspecially to those who play different musical instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment